Pages

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Trying to get out of my depression.

We have our house up for sale, and I am at a loss. I want to sell it quickly so I can begin to definitely do something. However, we have had no nibbles recently. Someone came to look at the house yesterday, but still no news from our realtor. Oh well, I guess I am meant to wonder.
That being said, I decided since I am in a funk; I can't wait for someone to make the first move. I called Glynna, and she gave me some ideas for some boxes. I will start packing the unnecessary stuff tomorrow. (After visiting the ones in the nursing home.) Yay for me! I will conquer this, and be constructive at the same time. (I hope at least :)!)

Halle has been hilarious today. Pigtails bobbing, she stops to do a little dance whenever the mood strikes her. Kevin called today (he is in Ada, OK), and he talked to her twice. She loved hearing his voice, and gave him sugars when he asked. So sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment